Mon, 07 Nov|
Joyful connected relationships with Julia Wallace
In Joyful Connected Relationships with Julia Wallace, you will join a small group of ADHD impacted partners for 6 education and coaching calls. You will decrease chaos, disorganization, and resentment by learning practical tips for co-creating a joyful partnership.
Time & Location
07 Nov 2022, 19:00 – 20:00 GMT
About the event
"Joyful Connected Relationships" is for you if
- The two of you have different ways of seeing the world. Perhaps even different brain types.
- You want to quickly and easily communicate your priorities, even when they are very different than your partners.
- You are fed up with frequent arguments.
- Desire a smoother daily life, one with reliability.
- Want to be on the same team again.
- You want requests to not trigger arguments and hurt feelings
Partners with ADHD are often seen as inconsiderate, lazy, selfish, or even abusive. However those frameworks are hurting both partners and ignoring the science of neurodiversity.
Learn to communicate with your partner to co-create solutions that work for your unique situation.
Julia Wallace is an experienced couples counselor with a full private practice and this is her effort to provide access for more folks to the insider knowledge she has from 20 years of working with couples with ADHD. In this course you will get:
- 6 x 60 minute, weekly coaching calls
- Small groups to ensure personal attention, max 12 couples per group.
- ADHD affirming -fast paced, videos, interspersed Q&A
- very practical, no homework shame or the need to attend every session in order
- Resources provided after every session-- 20 years of experience means I can tell you what I’ve see work and what doesn't.
- Video replays for 1 week…not longer because you don’t need another thing on your to do list… if i do the class again you can grab the session you missed for free.
- Discount for my next class on ADHD and Sex!
- Education about ADHD in couples
- Practical Advice
- And INDIVIDUAL attention in the form of Q&A-- including responses to emailed questions.
- After purchasing a ticket to this event you will be emailed the details to access your 6 group coaching calls.
Julia Wallace is a couples counselor in San Francisco California who specializes in ADHD and has 20 years experience. She has taught classes for University of California Berkeley Extension, and been an invited speaker at agencies and universities. She has worked with clients in the UK, the UAE, Singapore and Central America. She is Gottman trained and uses a narrative therapy approach. Learn more about Julia at http://juliawallace.com/
Sign up by Wednesday 19th October at the early bird rate of £345. Rising to £395 and then £445 on 24th October.