Mon, 07 Nov|
OLD Joyful connected relationships with Julia Wallace
In Joyful connected relationships with Julia Wallace, you will join a small group of ADHD impacted partners for 6 coaching calls. You will learn to navigate rejection sensitivity and different needs in order to co-create a life where you and your partner are on the same team.
Time & Location
07 Nov 2022, 19:00 – 20:00 GMT
About the event
"Joyful connected relationships" is for you if you
- Have different ways of seeing the world to your partner. Perhaps even different brain types.
- Need to quickly and easily communicate your priorities, even when they are very different to your partners.
- Are fed up of frequent arguments.
- Desire a smoother daily life.
- Want to feel like you and your partner are on the same team again.
- Need to effectively enlist your partners support for the things that matter most to you.
- And have the freedom to ask for less important things straightforwardly, without triggering rejection sensitivity
Partners with ADHD are often seen as inconsiderate, lazy, selfish, or even abusive. However this is not the case and these labels are hurting both partners.
Learn to communicate with your partner to co-create solutions that work for your unique situation.
Julia Wallace is an experienced couples counselor who's private practise is booked up. In this course you will get her guidence to unlock your relationship blockers. After purchasing a ticket to this event you will be emailed the details to access your group coaching calls.
Julia Wallace is a couples counselor in San Francisco California who specializes in ADHD and has 20 years experience. She has taught classes for University of California Berkeley Extension, and been an invited speaker at agencies and universities. She has worked with clients in the UK, the UAE, Singapore and Central America. She is Gottman trained and uses a narrative therapy approach. Learn more about Julia at http://juliawallace.com/
Sign up by @@date@@ at the early bird rate of @@@. Rising to @@@ on @@@.
- Ticket type
Early Bird PricingPrice£395.00